.Mobile Atlas Creator 2.2.1 Crack Latest Version Full Free Download
Mobile Atlas Creator (formerly known as TrekBuddy Atlas Creator) is an open-source (GPL) program that creates offline atlases for GPS handhelds and cell phone applications like TrekBuddy, AndNav, and other Android and WindowsCE based applications. For the full list of supported applications please see the features section
. Additionally, individual maps can be exported as one large PNG image with a calibration MAP file for OziExplorer. As a source for an offline. atlas Mobile Atlas Creator can use a large number of different online maps such as OpenStreetMap and other online map providers. Mobile Atlas Creator is an open-source (GPL) program that creates offline atlases for GPS handhelds and cell phones applications like TrekBuddy, AndNav, and other Android and WindowsCE-based applications. For the full list of supported applications please see the features section.
Save and load your favorite atlas compilation as a profile to/from file Merge different layers using Drag & Drop Create map tiles using the custom size and image format (PNG/JPG)Fast download of map tiles using simultaneous multithreaded download (number of threads configurable). Downloaded tiles are cached locally – avoids multiple downloads of the same map tiles Download only updated tiles – use locally cached tiles. Bring your online maps to the offline world: Mobile Atlas Creator (MOBAC) creates offline atlases of online maps for your favorite mobile navigation program. Target platforms are GPS handhelds (Garmin, Magellan, and others) and cell phone applications like TrekBuddy, AndNav, and other Android, iPhone, and Windows Mobile-based applications.
- Create offline atlases for a large number of different (mobile) applications and GPS handhelds:
- Multi-platform apps: Google Earth, Sports Tracker, TrekBuddy, TwoNav / CompeGPS
- Android apps: AlpineQuest, AndNav, BackCountry Navigator, Big Planet Tracks SQLite format, Maverick, OruxMaps, OsmAnd, Osmdroid, RMaps SQLite
- iOS apps: Galileo Offline Maps
- Windows Mobile/PocketPC apps: CacheBox, Cachewolf, Globus, GPS Sports Tracker, Maplorer, NaviComputer, nfComPass, OSMtracker, PathAway
- Symbian/J2ME apps: AFTrack, Mobile Trail Explorer
- GPS handhelds: Garmin Custom Map, Magellan RMP
- other: OziExplorer, Touratech QV
- and others
- MOBAC supports a number of map sources:
- OpenStreetMap Mapnik
- OpenStreetMap Hiking
- OpenStreetMap Osmarenderer
- 4umaps.eu (Europe)
- and others
For Windows 7
For Windows 8
How To Install?
1: Click on Download Button.
2: Softwares Auto Download.
3: Open Download File.
4: Click on Install.
5: Follow The Instructions.
6: Thanks For Downloading.